A girl needed a project and a goal and a reason to get off the couch.
Ten Reasons to Donate to my Team in Training Goalhttp://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/starwr15/knealf
1. Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (http://www.lls.org/) provides academic grants, continuing education and drug development partnerships.
2. The quicker I reach my fundraising goal, the quicker I can focus on running training. http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/starwr15/knealf
3. "LLS research grants have funded many of today's most promising advances, including targeted therapies and immunotherapies and some of the therapies first approved for blood cancer patients are now helping patients with other types of cancers and other serious diseases. " - http://www.lls.org/#/aboutlls/researchsuccesses/
4. The quicker I reach my fundraising goal, the more funds get donated to LLS. http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/starwr15/knealf
5. "...helping patients with other types of cancers and other serious diseases." Even if a blood cancer hasn't touched someone you love, another cancer has. (Miss you, Mom)
6. Please, please, please help me minimize the time I have to ask strangers for money. http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/starwr15/knealf
7. "The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) Co-Pay Assistance Program helps you pay your insurance premiums and meet co-pay obligations. We'll also help you find additional sources of financial aid." - http://www.lls.org/#/diseaseinformation/getinformationsupport/financialmatters/copayassistance/
8. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, help me minimize the time I have to ask friends for money. http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/starwr15/knealf
9. "Leukemia is the most common cancer in children and adolescents less than 20 years old." - http://www.lls.org/#/diseaseinformation/getinformationsupport/factsstatistics/childhoodbloodcancers/
10. When I reach my goal, I can stop hijacking your newsfeed. http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/starwr15/knealf
Hugs and Kisses
PS: Did I mention where you can go to make a donation? http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/starwr15/knealf