Wednesday, October 8, 2014

More Mileage!

Saturday October 4, 2014: 2.44 miles

Sunday October 5, 2014: 6.90 miles  !! I know, right?  I'm just as shocked as everyone else.  AND my pace got better as I went longer.  Whoohoo

Tuesday October 7, 2014: 4.21 miles And even better than the miles?  I feel like a runner!

For those of you keeping track at home, that's at total of 22.2 miles since September 21st.  If you donated a dollar for every mile of training, we would be well on our way to helping to save lives and fund research.  If you donated $0.25 for every mile we would still be well on our way to saving lives and funding research.  See how that works?  It doesn't matter how much you give, because every little bit helps. 

Use The Force to fight blood cancers.  Turn away from the Dark Side.
Since The Force isn't very reliable for research funding, you can donate here: http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/starwr15/knealf

No comments:

Post a Comment