Sunday, October 12, 2014

Seven* Miles!!!

*My #%#%*+¥~ phone died again, so I had to estimate that last 0.8 miles.  I was going to do an out and back, estimated about 0.4, went a bit farther and turned around.  Then got in my car and drove the road that somewhat parallels the train.  It was 0.1.  What the wha? I KNOW I ran longer than that because I passed multiple (illegible) distance markers. Oh well.  



I know I ran pretty close to 7 miles in 2 hours with 3 water stops and a potty break.  Somehow in the next 3 months I have to be able to do that 7 miles in about 1:15.  No pressure or anything.  


10/11/14- 1.33 miles in 23 minutes

Total mileage: 33.5 miles

Huh.  That's my new trick.  When I'm tired or discouraged, I'm going to look at total miles.  That makes me feel pretty awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment