Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Stella and Dot Online Trunk Party

Thank you Sarah, another TNT participant who happens to be a Stella and Dot stylist.  Sarah is helping me host an online Stella and Dot Trunk Party.  All proceeds go to Team in Training. 

Here's the link to shop: http://www.stelladot.com/ts/2o426

What is Stella and Dot?  Do you ever read magazines, websites, see pictures of famous people?  They're wearing Stella and Dot jewelry and accessories.  All of the famous people.  I'm not exaggerating.  Well.  Maybe Jay-Z isn't wearing much.  But every other picture you've seen of a famous person?  They're wearing Stella and Dot*.  You need some.  I just wore my gorgeous, chunky beads today and I might need a beautiful bracelet and a new scarf (who am I kidding?  I ALWAYS need a new scarf!)

Anyway, look good.  Be stylish.  Cure cancer.  You can do it all here: http://www.stelladot.com/ts/2o426

*claims of EVERY famous person wearing Stella and Dot has not YET been substantiated. 

Stella and Dot in action.  Thanks Sunlovey for the picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment