Thursday, November 13, 2014

Current Raffle Items

These will be raffled off on Friday, November 14th.  If you want half price tickets, make a donation before 4pm on Friday at http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/starwr15/knealf

If you make a donation, please email, call, text, or leave a comment and tell me where you want to put your tickets.  I want you to be able to have some control over what you win. 

You do not need to be present to win!  If you make a donation from anywhere in the world, you get raffle tickets!!

As of 10:00 pm on Thursday night, here are the items I KNOW are included:

Handmade lap quilt. It's incredibly beautiful.



Han Solo Crayons.  Seriously.  Love them.
 
Ewok coin purse.  Ohmygoodness so cute!!
 
Handmade scarf, little girl not included
 
Also likely (but not yet in my hands, so I am not promising):
-Art from Wine and Palette, the ones the "real" artists do
-Various gift cards
-Possibly other fun stuff
 
 
Don't miss out!  Donate to Team in Training/Leukemia and Lymphoma Society today!
 
 
 
 
So.  Apparently, I keep breaking this link.  It may not be a hyperlink, but it IS the correct address. Just remember, one of the reasons I started this blog, is so that I could learn to blog.  You gotta be patient with me sometimes.  Thanks.     
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment